Mushrooms on the #grill. So amazing. #woodfire under the grates to heat up the cast iron pan. Butter, white wine, garlic and shallots to start. Add the buttons and baby Bella’s and let the heat do the rest. Add a touch of parsley to finish. Lobster stuffed shrooms cooking up in the back of the grill as well. .
Grilled Lobster Tails with Browned Butter
4 tablespoons salted butter, softened
1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest; plus lemon wedges for serving
1 medium clove garlic, minced
1 large russet potato, sliced in ¼” rounds
1 small head broccoli, cut into long spears
Canola oil for grilling
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 6- to 7-oz. lobster tails, thawed if frozen
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter until the milk solids begin to brown
and the butter looks golden and smells nutty, about 7 minutes. Pour the golden butter into a
small bowl and stir in the chives, lemon zest, and garlic. Set aside.
2. Place the potato rounds in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup water and microwave on high
until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain and toss with canola oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the broccoli
spears with canola oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Prepare the grill for medium high cooking. Spread the potato slices and broccoli over the grill in a single layer. Grill until grill marks form and the broccoli chars lightly, about 8 minutes.
4. Using kitchen shears, cut along the center of the back of the lobster tails from the opening to the tail fin. Turn the tail over and repeat the same cut on the bottom; use a knife to cut through the meat to create two halves. Clean out the intestinal tract, if present.
5. Place the tails, shell side up, on the grill. Grill until the meat of the tails is lightly marked, about 3 minutes. Flip and brush with a little of the brown butter and grill until the lobster meat is firm, moist, and opaque, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from the grill and serve with the potatoes and broccoli and the brown butter.